Moulded Wood Funeral Tray – NEW PRODUCT
You certainly heard about our new product MOULDED WOOD FUNERAL TRAY
You maybe have visited our booth in Miami, FL March 13-15th 2019 or Charlotte, NC April 3rd -6th 2019 at Miami Funar and ICCFA Annual convention & exposition.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Here is advanges of our product :
- Funeral tray moulded on a single piece leak resistant
- Funeral tray is rigid and guaranteed for holding up to 1000 pounds
- Easy to use because the head is like the foot and the front as the back. Its wooden base, printed cardboard lid and discreet system to close gives superior aesthetic that improves the funeral experience.
- Ergonomic and secure side handles large enough to allow balance weight when handled. End handles are also integrated to facilitate the exit of a vehicle or rental casket. In addition, the integrated side handles are used to rest the arms of the body.
- Funeral tray is wider and higher than standard containers, it still allows you to place 2 of them in a van sideways.
- Allows a decrease in inventory and space because it is stackable and 3- in- 1 (cremation tray, Rental Insert and Identification unit)
- It is the only product on the market to have triple use. Cremation tray, cremation (Identification) unit allowing private identification prior cremation, and rental insert to go inside a rental casket (fabric kit sold separately)
- Made from recycled wood, it meets California environmental standards and is recognized by the Green Burial Council
- Funeral tray accelerates cremation by its wood composition and unique construction that allows air to flow under the tray
- Delivered on pallet of 80 units, possibility to put 160 units in 4 feet x 8 feet
- Made 50% in the USA and 50% in Canada